home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Easter Bunnies

My niece and I have been working on this doll. I am thinking of making a pattern for it if there is enough interest.
White Rabbit 4
I got a custom order for one of these for Easter this year so I made up several at once and they sold really fast before I could get them loaded in here. I have 3 left and they are posted in my Etsy store now.
I have a Dark Chocolate Bunny,
Brown Rabbit 2
A Carmel Bunny,
Tan Rabbit 1
And a Marshmallow White Bunny.
White Rabbit 1
Each mama bunny has 3 baby bunnies hidden in her skirt.
Brown Rabbit 3
My girls love them. So does Jeddie. I am trying to work up a Daddy bunny version now with pockets or a backpack for babies. Little boys need to play "Family" too.

3 comments:

Marylois said...

these are cute!

greetingarts said...

Oooh, the babies are the sweetest!

greetingarts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...