home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Big Blue

I so wanted to post the April Apron pattern here today but it isn't going to happen. It is simple but it just didn't happen this weekend. Some other things happened instead.
Sarah went to her first sleepover. We all missed her so much.
Joe fixed tin foil dinners without burning anything down. They were fantastic!
We listened to 4 sessions of General Conference from the convenience of our own living room.
My Monkey Diaper fabric came and I had to sit down and make this.
Monkey Diaper 1
I make clothe diapers for Jeddie and love it. I have about 12 more cut out and just need to sew them up. You can get the pattern here. The fabric is not available yet. When it is, I will post a link.
I also made this.
BF Bunny 1
Here is his back side.
BF Bunny 2
Rebecca and Clara came over and were looking at the pattern and so I decided to whip one out. He is for Jeddie. The red smudge on the face is strawberry freezer jam from Jeddie's kiss. He is now sleeping tucked in Jeddies arms. Too cute.
You can get the pattern here. It was pretty easy to make but the feet are a little tricky. I am going to have to work at that. All the other kids want one now. I will have to see what I can do.
I start working tomorrow at the health department as a peer lactation consultant. I am pretty excited about that. I get to take Jeddie with me in a baby carrier. I hope he co-operates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...