home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall Quilt from Gracie

Front
This is the Fall Quilt I received in the 4 Seasons Quilt Swap.
Grace hand pieced, hand quilted and hand bound the whole project. The fabrics are simple wonderful and the workmanship is exquisite. I am very impressed. Hand work is not my strong suit and I really appreciate it when I see it done well.
Here is the back of the quilt showing her clever label.
Back

Here is the detail in the corner. I love it!
Lable 1

Thank you Gracie!

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

So pretty! Wasn't this a great swap? And I love the label.

Helen in the UK said...

What a lovely quilt and cute label! Tried to get a closer view of the photo but Flicker said the photo was private :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...