home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Ornament Fun

I received three more ornaments this week from the ornament exchange.

First I got this stocking from Jennifer of Jennifer Yellow Hat from London.
Ornament 1

Next I received this Octopus Fun from Jennie in Brooklyn, NY.
Ornament 2

Finally I received this fun ornament from Camilla in London.
Ornament 3

This has been so much fun. I can't wait to see what else I get. I am expecting 5 more ornaments in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Hi Lucy,

I'm glad my strange ornament reached you ok, I know it's not a very traditional ornament, but i've been using those dolls faces for brooches for years and I thought maybe this year I should let them try something new!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...