home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

New Sexy Aprons

I have been sewing my fingers off lately and finally got a chance (and some good weather) to take some pictures of the aprons I finished.
Berries and Boots Emma 1
My lovely friend, Miss Emma, agreed to let me use her hot little bod to take some pictures this morning. She is one of the legendary sisters of the Damsel in this Dress family.

You've gotta love Missouri winters. It as threatening snow on Sunday and today it was warm enough to be out in short sleeves.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun shooting the aprons with Jeddie's help of course.

Thank You Emma!
Boots n' petals 4 Retro Flowers and Stripes 2 Retro swirls 1
You can find all of these at Sexy Apron Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...