home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yipee - First Ornament

I got brave and joined an ornament swap this year over at Freshly Blended.
I am so excited. There are 10 of us in my group.
Yesterday I got my first ornament from Alison in New Zealand.
Alison
Isn't it just marvelous!?!
I love the package. I have something to store it in when Christmas is over and keep the info with it. Thank you Alison!
It is a Pukeko which is a Swamp Hen. I love it! The perfect gift for a Prairie Hen. Hee Hee.
I need to get on the stick and get mine shipped out this week. I will post them once I have them ready to go.

1 comment:

atomball said...

Hooray!

I'm so pleased he arrived safely and that you like him.

I love your blog btw.

Love, Alison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...